- Using alkali resistant catalyst and special adsorbent, simple process, high efficiency
- Supporting advanced adsorption process flow, regeneration process without hydrogen loss
- realize unattended and cloud monitoring, high degree of intelligence
- modular design concept, compact structure, beautiful appearance, environment-friendly
The MDP modular directional impurity removal technology invented by Jaran Hydrogen includes functional modules such as "MDP-D", "MDP-PSA", "MDP-TSA" and "MDP-HD". Through the organic combination of various modules, MDP technology can be applied to the economical and efficient treatment of various complex gas sources. This gas treatment advantage of low energy consumption and high yield makes MDP® widely used in hydrogen transportation, hydrogen power generation and other scenes that need to treat high-quality hydrogen economically.
- Zibo MDP proje--industrial by-product hydrogen
Phase I 500Nm3/h(1t/d), 20-foot container
Phase II 1000Nm3/h(2t/d), 30-foot container
The third phase is planned to be 8,000 nm3/h (16 t/d)
This project is the only hydrogen supply in Zibo, serving 4 hydrogen refueling stations and 200 buses.
- Zibo MDP project-Industrial by-product hydrogen
The first phase is 2500Nm3/h(5t/d)
The second phase is planned to be 5,500 nm3/h (11 t/d)
- Puyang MDP® project--Industrial by-product hydrogen
The first phase is 1500Nm3/h(3t/d)
- Fujian MDP® Project-Industrial Tail Gas
Phase I 100Nm3/h, 100kW hydrogen power generation
The second phase is planned to generate 5,000 nm3/h and 5000kW hydrogen power.
- Deyang MDP® project-waste gas production
Phase I 5Nm3/h prototype
The second phase is planned to be 2000 m3/h (4 t/d).
- Zhangjiagang MDP® project-industrial by-product hydrogen
Phase I 3Nm3/h prototype, 3kW hydrogen power generation
Phase II is planned to generate 100 m3/h and 100kW hydrogen power.
- Hefei MDP® Project-Hydrogen Production by Electrolysis of Water
More details about Beijing Jaran Hydrogen Energy Technology Co., LTD. please refer to
Address: No3 Binhai Road, Licang District, Qingdao, Shandong Province, China <br> Web: <a href="http://www.haidriver.com/en/">http://www.haidriver.com/en/</a> <br>