- Power range spans from 50kW to 250kW.
- By integrating technology, the system achieves higher installation efficiency, improves operational reliability, and enhances maintenance convenience.
- By adopting self-developed hydrogen intake components, the system exhibits low parasitic power consumption and presents a cost advantage.
- Establishing a critical BOP platform ensures system reliability while maintaining a low cost.
- Developing fuel cell stacks based on an independent technological platform results in excellent consistency and strong adaptability to various operating conditions.
Commercial vehicles, passenger cars, as well as marine and special-purpose vehicles
|Minimum Start Temp.
Company Brief Introduction：
Our team consists of experts from the Chinese Academy of Engineering and Tongji University, along with passionate and creative doctors and masters. They are dedicated to continuous innovation, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and leading Haidriver at the forefront of the technological landscape.
Haidriver will continue to uphold the principles of innovation, collaboration, and sustainable development. Whether in the fields of transportation, industry, or energy, we will provide high-quality products and solutions, contributing to the creation of a cleaner and more sustainable future.
More details about Haidriver (Qingdao) Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. please refer to